Our Car Care Bundle is what you need to make sure your car is taken care of. The bundle consists of 6 important products that you need to give your care that TLC
Mannol Glass Cleaner - Our effective and easy-to-use tool for cleaning car windows, headlights and mirrors. Effectively cleans the exterior and interior, glass, plastic, vinyl and chrome surfaces of the car from most dirt.
Application: apply to the surface to be treated, wipe with a sponge or suede cloth.
Winter Screenwash Concentrate - Our highly efficient concentrated winter screenwash for use in the washer tank (-70 °C). Quickly and easily provides transparency of the windscreen, increasing driving safety. Suitable for all types of windshields.
Application: dilute with water in a ratio of 1:1 (1 liter of product per 1 liter of water), while the solution will work down to – 20 °C, and pour into the washer tank. When diluted 1:2 (1 liter of the product per 2 liters of water), the solution will remain functional down to – 10 °C. It can be used in a concentrated form.
Micro Fiber Cloth - Micro Fiber Cloth for cleaning all surfaces from dirt, including those requiring delicate care and polished, without the use of chemicals. Thanks to its structure consisting of microfibers with many air cavities, it effectively removes any dirt without the use of synthetic detergents.
Application: reusable cloth, after application, wash in warm water and dry. The cloth can be washed at temperatures up to 95 °C.
Summer Screenwash Concentrate - 1:100 is a highly efficient super - concentrated summer wiper for use in the washer tank. Effectively removes dirt, insects, oil stains, silicone film and other heavy dirt from windows and headlights.
Application: dilute with water in a ratio of 1:100 (25 ml per 2.5 liters of water) and pour into the washer tank.
Emergency Tyre Repair - An easy-to-use special spray tool for emergency repair of punctures of chamber and tubeless tires on cast and stamped wheels without dismantling them. Remains in the tire in the active state for a long time and prevents the occurrence of air leaks in the future, including repeated punctures.
1. If possible, remove the cause of the puncture (nail, self-tapping screw, etc.). Turn the wheel down with the puncture and completely release the remaining air from the tire.
2. In the cold, warm the balloon to a temperature not lower than + 15° C (in a warm cabin, for example), then shake thoroughly.
3. Screw the cylinder connector onto the tire valve.
4. Hold the balloon vertically and inject the entire contents of the balloon into the tire. One cylinder is sufficient for one tire with a rim diameter (landing diameter) of 15'.
5. Inflate the tire to the required pressure. In order for the foam to be evenly distributed inside the tire and reliably seal the punctures, it is necessary to drive at an average speed of 70 km/h 10-15 km.
6. As soon as possible, contact the service Station for professional tire repair, until then, regularly monitor the air pressure in the tire.
Hand Gel Cleaner - Hand sanitising and cleansing gel. It is a ready-to-use disinfectant (skin antiseptic) intended for the hygienic treatment of hands in everyday life, in public places and on transport. Contains up to 80% isopropyl alcohol, which kills almost all known microbes, viruses and bacteria.