Highly-purified paraffin low-ash mineral compressor oil with an extended replacement age. It ensures a stable and continuous operation of the equipment throughout the entire operation period.
- It contains antifriction, antiwear, anti-oxidising, anticorrosion and antifoaming additives;
- An excellent thermal stability;
- Great antiwear properties;
- An exceptional resistance to oxidisation and ageing;
- A minimal formation of deposits and sediments: it guarantees the cleanliness of all mechanical parts, prevents the risk of fire or explosion;
- It has excellent anticorrosion and antifoaming properties and a low evaporation capacity;
- It is recommended for use at ambient temperatures of -25 °C and up;
- It has excellent cooling properties;
- It is compatible with all sealing materials;
- The replacement period up to 4,000 running hours.
Application: All types of air piston-type (easy, moderate and heavy operating modes) and air rotary (easy and moderate operating modes) compressors with the outlet air temperature up to 220 °C.
It can be used in hydraulic systems as a low-ash oil.
In order to properly use it, thoroughly read the user’s manual of the equipment.