Specials highly-purified paraffin ashless mineral compressor oil with an extended replacement age. It ensures a stable and continuous operation of the equipment throughout the entire operation period.
- It contains antifriction, antiwear, anti-scuffing, anti-oxidising, anticorrosion and antifoaming additives;
- An excellent thermal stability;
- Great antiwear and anti-scuffing properties;
- An exceptional resistance to oxidisation and ageing;
- A minimal formation of deposits and sediments of all types: it guarantees the cleanliness of all mechanical parts, prevents the risk of fire or explosion;
- It has excellent anticorrosion, antiaerating and antifoaming properties and a low evaporation capacity;
- It is recommended for use at ambient temperatures of -30 °? and up;
- It has excellent cooling properties;
- It is compatible with all sealing materials;
- The replacement age is up to 2,000 running hours.
Use: This oil is mostly meant for air screw compressors with an oil injection system, operating on easy and moderate modes. It is suitable for air piston-type (easy, moderate operating modes) and air rotary (easy, moderate operating modes) compressors with the outlet air temperature up to 220 °C where the oil with ISO VG 46 viscosity is required.
It can be used in hydraulic systems as a low-ash oil and for the lubrication of a pneumatic tool.
In order to properly use it, thoroughly read the user’s manual of the equipment.