All-season last-generation gear oil (contains PAO) specially designed for the lubrication of all types of differentials, including excessive friction differentials where the oil "Limited Slip Oil API GL-5” is required. It was developed for hypoid, bevel and spiral gears.
- The unique high-viscosity PAO base of the highest quality preserving its main properties in a wide range of temperatures in combination with a latest-generation additive package ensures superior antifriction properties thus ensuring a significant fuel economy;
- Due to its unique composition, it ensures superior antiwear and anti-scuffing properties that significantly extend the expected life of the technical equipment in all, even the most extreme, modes of operation in a wide range of ambient temperatures. The oil film has an enhanced resistance to extreme pressures;
- It ensures excellent low-temperature properties that ensure an easy starting and reliable lubrication of transmission parts at any ambient temperatures (up to -45 °C) and in any operating conditions;
- It has an increased thermal-oxidative stability and an excellent resistance to the high-temperature thermal degradation that allow increasing the time between oil changes and reducing equipment maintenance costs;
- It protects metal parts from corrosion when both in and not in operation;
- It provides an excellent compatibility with sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking thus reducing the costs for spare parts and preventing leakages;
- It reduces noise.
It is recommended for use in transmissions of sports and all-wheel drive passenger cars and transmissions of commercial highway (freight trucks, buses, etc.), off-road (construction, mining, agricultural) and special vehicles produced by European, American and Asian manufacturers in which the required level of service characteristics is GL-5 LS.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual.