Innovative ester-containing fully synthetic premium engine oil specially developed for petrol engines of Mitsubishi vehicles (including highly accelerated ones) with and without direct injection systems, with or without turbocharging, with consideration of automakers’ requirements for extended engine oil change intervals.
- The ester components of the oil provide excellent anti-wear and anti-friction properties due to the exceptional strength of the oil film, which, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly increases engine life even in “Start-stop” driving conditions;
- Saves fuel due to its excellent anti-friction properties;
- Provides easy, low-temperature engine starting due to excellent turnability and pumpability, which significantly reduces engine starting wear;
- The synthetic base ensures low evaporation and consequently low operating consumption;
- Due to its excellent detergent and dispersant properties it efficiently prevents all kinds of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between oil changes;
- Due to its high thermal-oxidative stability it efficiently resists ageing, which enables extended oil change intervals (up to 30,000 km);
- Reduces the risk of piston ring coking and quickly reaches the turbocharger and other hard-to-reach engine components when starting;