Oil System ProtectorForté Oil System Protector has been specifically formulated to prevent the effects of contamination build-up and crankcase acids within the engine oil system. Extended oil drain periods and stop/start driving conditions place greater demand on engine oils to provide suitable protection on technically sophisticated engines, compromising the engine oil’s ability to protect and leading to excessive wear and reduced engine efficiency.
Forté Oil System Protector is designed to optimise the performance of engine oils to combat contamination, improving and maintaining crankcase cleanliness and reducing wear.
Forté Oil System Protector is compatible with all crankcase fill oils for petrol and diesel engines, including fully synthetic, which meet the specification of API and ACEA classifications.
Forté Oil System Protector is added to optimise the performance of new oil. It is essential that engines are flushed with Forté Advanced Formula Motor Flush at each service.
- Optimises engine oil performance
- Maintains oil stability during extended service intervals
- Prevents oil burning
- Maintains cleanliness of valve train systems such as Variable Valve Timing and Hydraulic Valve Lifters to prevent sticking or noise
New Generation Engine FlushForté New Generation Engine Flush is an improved blend of cleaning agents, dispersants and anti-wear agents with increased cleaning and moisture emulsification capabilities.
It is formulated to overcome the increased levels of contamination in modern high output tight tolerance engines caused by the effects of biodiesel and ethanol based fuels and exhaust gas after-systems.
Combat Biodiesel and Ethanol Fuel Contamination in the Oil System
- Rapid cleaning of engines internally and provides anti-wear protection.
- Cleans and removes sludge, varnish and lacquer caused by the effects of biodiesel and ethanol based fuels.
- Emulsifies moisture present in the crankcase and removes white sludge deposits.
- Compatible with internal drive belt systems.
- Stabilises cylinder compression restoring lost engine power.
- Cleans oil ways ensuring oil flow to critical moving parts.