Innovative, universal, energy-saving, ester-containing, fully synthetic premium engine oil, specially designed for petrol and diesel engines in PEUGEOT and CITROËN vehicles, with a focus both on heavy-duty requirements and extended engine oil change intervals.
- Ester components offer excellent anti-wear and anti-friction properties due to the exceptional durability of the oil film, which, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly increases engine life;
- Actively saves fuel due to low HTHS viscosity;
- Ensures easy and smooth cold start due to excellent crankability and pumpability, which significantly reduces engine wear;
- Maintains optimal viscosity in a wide temperature range, which ensures stable engine operation in all operating modes, including overloads;
- Excellent washing and dispersing ability effectively resists all types of deposits and keeps engine parts exceptionally clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- High thermal-oxidative stability effectively resists ageing, increasing the oil change interval;
- Compatible with all exhaust gas aftertreatment systems including DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR thanks to the low SAPS technology;
- Suits engines running on liquefied natural (LNG) and petroleum (LPG) gas.
PSA B71 2290
PSA B71 2290