Innovative energy-saving low-viscosity engine oil of the latest generation on a bi-synthetic (PAO + esters) basis for modern gasoline engines. Designed in accordance with the latest API SP and ILSAC GF-6 standards, it is especially recommended for hybrid cars, but it is also suitable for non-hybrid, requiring oils of such viscosity and with similar performance properties.
- Unsurpassed fuel economy in all modes due to ultra-low kinematic (at 100°C) and reduced high-temperature viscosity HTHS (at 150°C) and exceptional anti-friction properties;
- Highly effective additive package and low-viscosity bi-synthetic base provide confident cold start in the most severe conditions, which significantly reduces starting engine wear and idle wear;
- It does not form deposits in the combustion chamber, especially in the area of piston rings and valves, and due to its excellent washing and dispersing properties and the highest thermal oxidative stability, it effectively fights all types of deposits in all other engine components and keeps them clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- The ester oil components provide excellent anti-wear properties due to the exceptional strength of the oil film even at extreme operating temperatures, which, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly increases engine life even in "start-stop" driving modes;
- For turbocharged engines with direct injection, the unique formulation of the oil completely reduces to zero the effect of premature ignition of the LSPI (Low Speed Pre-Ignition) fuel mixture;
- Neutral to sealing materials. It eliminates leaks, in combination with reduced volatility provides extremely low oil consumption and has an increased drain interval;
- Significantly extends engine life. It is used in engines with extended oil change intervals (Long Life) and conventional.
Designed for gasoline engines of cars, light SUVs, vans and light trucks, where the performance level of API SP / ILSAC GF-6 and lower is required.
Recommended for cars: TOYOTA, HONDA, NISSAN, SUBARU, CHRYSLER, MITSUBISHI, MAZDA, SUZUKI.
The oil is not suitable for use in heavy trucks and similar vehicles!
API SP (RC)
HONDA Ultra Green
HONDA Ultra Next
MITSUBISHI DiaQueen ECO Plus
NISSAN Hybrid engine KLANM-01A04 Extra Save X Eco