High-quality and highly effective multi-purpose synthetic hydraulic fluid with ashless additives, developed for central hydraulic systems of modern cars - Central Hydraulic Fluid (CHF). Designed based on the highest requirements of automakers for use over the entire life of the vehicle.
- Can be used year-round, even in extremely cold winters, due to ultra-low pour point (-51 °C and below). Maintains excellent starting properties, and high temperature (upper limit of operating temperature +130 °C);
- Maintains stable viscosity and fluidity even at low temperatures due to the extremely high viscosity index;
- Offers optimum coefficient of friction and improved extreme pressure properties;
- Compatible with all kinds of hoses and sealants to prevent leakage;
- Excellent shear stability prevents viscosity changes at high loads;
- Very high chemical, thermal and antioxidant stability increases engine life and resistance to foaming;
- Actively protects against corrosion and wear;
- Reduces the noise of the pump and ensures smooth operation of the steering wheel and comfort while driving.
Intended for central hydraulic systems of cars, as well as for power steering systems, hydropneumatic suspension systems with level control, shock absorbers, traction control system (ASR) and electronic stability control systems (ESC), start-stop systems, air conditioning pumps, central locking systems, and electro-hydraulic convertible roof drives. Fully compatible with original hydraulic fluids. Do not mix with non-original hydraulic, brake, cooling fluids and solvents.
VOLKSWAGEN G 002 000
VOLKSWAGEN G 004 000
MAN M 3289
BMW 81 22 9 407 758
FENDT X 902.011.622
GM B 040 0070
OPEL B 040 0070
ZF TE-ML 02K
ZF TE-ML 09B
Others CHF 202/11S