Epoxy-Plastic is a two-component adhesive based on epoxy resin. Quickly and extremely firmly glues all types of plastic parts: bumpers, headlights, spoilers, etc., or glues them to surfaces made of any metal and alloys, as well as to glass, ceramics, concrete, wood, etc. Thanks to its transparent matte structure, it is ideal for rapid repairs for a long period, for example: for sealing cracks and incorrectly drilled holes, small cavities on surfaces of any shape, restoring damaged threads, both internal and external. It can be used both in the repair of cars and other equipment, and in industry, at home and in the office. Hardens within 5 minutes at room temperature. It polymerizes up to 80% within 30 minutes. Final curing takes place within 2-3 hours, the compound acquires a high mechanical shear strength (3-5 N / mm2) and can withstand temperatures up to +150 °C.
- excellent chemical and mechanical resistance;
- hardens quickly under all conditions, even under water;
- durable, shock-resistant;
- after final solidification, any mechanical processing with chip removal (threading, sanding, etc.) is possible, and then painting or varnishing;
- glues glass, ceramics, concrete, wood and their combinations.