Innovative comprehensive engine protection-engine lubrication system sealant based on complex synthetic esters (group V oils (esters)): additive to engine oils. It is suitable for all types of four-stroke engines – diesel and petrol, and for all types of oils – synthetic, semi-synthetic, mineral, including those containing esters.
- Specially designed to eliminate leaks caused by mechanical wear of engine parts by adding modifiers that cause oil obliteration in places of leaks (blockage of places of leaks);
- Penetrates worn oil seals and rubber seals, restores their former volume and elasticity, preventing oil leaks through them.
The additive gives the oil the following properties:
- increases the viscosity index by increasing the viscosity at engine operating temperature;
- increases the thickness of the oil film;
- contains a package of additives of API SN/CG-4 categories;
- reduces evaporation, which reduces its consumption for carbon monoxide and extends the service life of the oil;
- increases the thermal-oxidative stability, which increases its resistance to aging and degradation, which can increase the oil change intervals;
- improves low-temperature properties, which greatly facilitates cold start and reduces engine starting wear;
- improves cleaning and dispersing properties, prevents deposits of lacquers, resins and sludge-which increases the service life of the engine and the oil itself.
The ester molecules from the additive are magnetized to metal surfaces due to their pronounced polarity and create a dense and very strong oil film with the following properties:
- the highest load capacity-which allows the engine to work with increased loads without negative consequences;
- unsurpassed anti-wear and anti-friction properties, which significantly increases the engine life and saves fuel;
- anticorrosive and antioxidant properties.
Compatible with all construction materials.
Contains a fluorescent dye to detect leaks.
Application: Add to the tank in the ratio of 500 ml per 5 litres of oil.