Motor Cleaner is a detergent for cleaning and care of the engine compartment of the vehicle. Quickly, efficiently and carefully removes most of the typical engine compartment dirt: oils, residues of evaporated and burnt technical fluids, road dirt and dust, road reagents, etc. It has a high cleaning capacity. A clean engine is less likely to overheat.
- Has an increased solvent capacity and active cleaning properties;
- High-viscosity concentration allows components to remain on vertical surfaces, providing excellent cleaning of complex contaminants in all dimensions;
- Neutral in relation to coatings made of chrome, nickel, zinc, etc., as well as to the surfaces of ferrous and non-ferrous (aluminum, bronze, brass, etc.) metals and alloys. It can be aggressive towards certain types of plastics, rubbers and paint coatings;
- Further prevents oxidation, cracking and loss of properties of rubber and plastic parts of the engine under the aggressive influence of pollution and the environment, prevents oxidation of electrical connections, reduces the risk of short circuits, prevents fire of electrical wiring;
- Can be used for cleaning various units of cars, motorcycles, trucks, tractors and other agricultural, garden and construction equipment, as well as water equipment: chassis, filters, pumps, auto and motorcycle-free drive chains, etc. , as well as various inventory and working tools;
- It is recommended to use at the end of the "dirty" season, before and after engine, suspension or transmission repairs, as well as during pre-sale preparation of the car.