A genuinely universal engine-transmission all-season semi-synthetic (HC-synthese) engine oil for modern diesel-powered engines of agricultural equipment with and without a turbocharger operating under harsh conditions as well as for manual transmissions, “wet”-type brake systems and even hydraulic systems of tractors. It was developed specially for solving particular agricultural equipment issues, ensuring the protection of the technical equipment and receiving the maximum return regardless of its operating conditions. It belongs to the STOU (Super Tractor Oil Universal) class.
The use of agricultural equipment is characterised by a high dependency of the operation mode and weather conditions, the possibility of a round-the-clock operation, the remoteness from service centres, a wide range of additional attachments and, most commonly, a poor technical competence of the personnel. The use of MANNOL Multifarm STOU 10W-30 eliminates the risk of the equipment issues related to the oil use confusion, when the markings on the containers become illegible due to weather conditions when stored outdoors. The oil use facilitates accounting and storage. In the field, it is enough to take one canister and resolve the issue of adding oil into any piece of equipment in any situation.
- Innovative additives combined with a semi-synthetic base of the highest quality with a high viscosity index ensure excellent antifriction, antiwear and anti-scuffing properties that significantly extend the expected life of the equipment in all, even most extreme, operation modes in a wide range of ambient temperatures and ensure the fuel conservation;
- Synthetic components combined with natural antioxidants give the oil an enhanced thermo-oxidising stability that, when combined with excellent cleaning-dispersing properties (TBN >10) efficiently reduce the formation of carbon deposits and lacquer, prevent the formation of deposits of all types and maintain engine and transmission parts exceptionally clean throughout the entire time between replacements;
- A unique HC-containing formula ensures the resistance of the oil to oxidation and ageing, and, due to ? reduced evaporating ability and an increased flash point, the oil consumption through burning is reduced;
- Due to the HC-containing optimal-viscosity base, it has excellent low-temperature properties, including a low freezing point that would ensure an excellent oil pumping quality and the cranking ability of engine and transmission subsystems at low temperatures, an easy “cold start” (up to -30 °?) and the reduction of the startup wear;
- It effectively protects from engine and transmission parts from all types of corrosion and the seal assembly from acid corrosion;
- It has a reduced foam formation ability;
- A special additive package was developed taking into account difficult operating conditions encountered as well as the low fuel quality.
It is designed for all types of high-load diesel-powered engines of agricultural equipment, for which the required level of operating properties is CG-4 or lower and for high-load manual transmission of the aforementioned equipment for which the required level of operating properties is GL-4.
It can be used for hydraulic systems, hydrostatic and manual transmissions, wet brake systems and multiple-disc clutches, power take-off and power steering of all types of tractor equipment.
It may be used in petrol-powered engines with a required level of operating properties API SF or lower.
DIN 51524-3 HVLP4
CASE I H MS 1204
CASE I H MS 1206
CASE I H MS 1207
CASE I H MS 1209
CASE NEW HOLLAND MAT 3525
CASE NEW HOLLAND MAT 3526
EATON M-2950-S / I-286-S
FORD NEW HOLLAND 82009201
FORD NEW HOLLAND 82009202
FORD NEW HOLLAND 82009203
JOHN DEERE J27
JOHN DEERE J20C
JOHN DEERE J20D
MASSEY FERGUSON M 1135
MASSEY FERGUSON M 1139
MASSEY FERGUSON M 1143
MASSEY FERGUSON M 1144
MASSEY FERGUSON M 1145
NEW HOLLAND MAT 3525
NEW HOLLAND MAT 3526
SAUER SUNDSTRAND DANFOSS Hydro Static Trans Fluid
SPERRY VICKERS M-2950-S / I-286-S
VOLVO WB 101
ZF 06B (INC. 06R)
Others VOLVO WB 101, suitable for wet brakes